GlobiMail's BCC Drop Box allows you to get your email conversations directly into Podio.
When corresponding with contacts in an email client "Inbox", you can easily email the Unique Email Address to attach the emails to the corresponding Podio Item.
Contact Location Mapping must be set as GlobiMail uses this address to match the email to the correct Podio Item.
Be sure that your team list is configured under My Team. This will help determine if an email address is external or internal.
BCC Drop box uses the first external address to match, regardless of designation in To, From or CC line.
The BCC Drop Box Address for each App can be found by hovering over the App in the Apps tab.
It is set in the format CompanyCode.AppCode@globimail.com
- When Sending an Email to your contact, simply CC or BCC the Unique Email Address.
This will typically match the email to the Item by the TO address.
- When an Email is Received from a contact, Forward this to the Unique Email Address.
This will typically match the email to the Item by the Original FROM address.
Be sure not to add any text above the ----Original Message----
Use the BCC Drop Box tab in Configure Settings to adjust what happens when emails are received at this address.
- If no matching contact is found, an Error will be generated and an Email Notification sent so that you can create the contact manually.
- Select Create New Items? to have new Items created when an Unknown Contact Email is received.
- De-select Notify if no Contact Found? to turn OFF the Email Notifications
- If you have multiple Podio Items with the same contact email address, GlobiMail will select the Most Recently Created Item.
- Select Attach to All? to attach the incoming email to ALL Podio Items matching the contact email.